June 14, 2014

2122

My plans of going to my best friend, Ginty's, house have been moved to next weekend. We both actually forgot Sunday is Father's Day. This means I get to stay over earlier, since I don't have plans on Friday like I did this weekend, so that's good.

Aside from that, I watched 22 Jump Street yesterday. I'm not an expert at comedies (there's a reason I'm into independent films and cult classics) but I can tell you 21 Jump Street was hilarious but 22JS was unbelievably hilarious! For those who don't know what 21 Jump Street is about, you probably live under a rock so I'll spare you the Google search: 2 cops (Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum) go back to high school undercover to track down the dealer and supplier of a new drug that's been going around said school. A bunch of funny stuff happens in their search for the supplier, the two even take the drug so you know what's bound to happen! Now, 22 Jump Street is the same thing, find the supplier while undercover but this time, as college students. Obviously, things will get crazy during Rush and Spring Break, there's plot twists and again, they take the new drug (accidentally). All in all, both movies are a must-watch.

I don't mean to sound desperate, but my horoscope today (I'm a Libra, just saying) said a 'hopeful project' of mine would soon be successful. As far as I go, I don't do voluntary projects. Except this blog. And I've been meaning to make this blog happen for years. So I got really happy to get a couple of words about the success I might possibly have. Once I get out of the house for something other than movies, and I actually see daylight, my life will be an after-school sitcom and I'll actually have something interesting to share on here. Congrats if you even read my first post. Congrats if you even read up to this sentence.

Sincerely yours,
-gc(v)

No comments:

Post a Comment