June 13, 2014

First Post

I will probably have to introduce myself...I'm Violet, or at least that's my screen name and nickname. Will I tell you my real name? Yes, it's Gabriela. Was that even important? I don't dislike my name, I just stuck around with this other one for a while. I am a 14 year old girl from Puerto Rico (that little island next to Dominican Republic, probably one of your stops in a Caribbean cruise). I enjoy taking pictures with anything at my disposal, watching cult classics, Spongebob re-runs, collaging and making lists.

I am not 100% sure what my point with this blog will be but, hopefully, I'll get to reach out to readers (which again, hopefully, there are). This blog will be mainly about my life, and the things going on in it. A public journal, if you will. I will be starting high school next year. Here in Puerto Rico, and in other countries, high school begins in 10th grade, not 9th. So I already survived my freshman year. A lot of stuff happens in high school, right? That's why every relatable tv/movie/book character is in it? The peak of one's teenage years? It'll probably be a living hell, just like every year before. Though I can't help but think a lot of stuff will be happening these next 3 years, and I just have to document it and have to share it with the world, right?

It's currently 3:24am as I'm in this part of this post, considering it's summer and I'm nocturnal, I am not the least bit tired. The World Cup started today (er- yesterday?) but the game I'm most psyched about is tomorrow's (er -today's?) since Spain is going to defend their title. After that, I'm watching 22 Jump Street. (Note: It was filmed here in Puerto Rico! My friend's brother was in the movie so that'll just be hilarious for us.) In the weekend I'm staying over at my best friend, Ginty's, house and we'll just joke around and be lazy shits together. We're going to a pretty park with a bridge though, so there are a bunch of photo-ops. There is nothing better than photo-ops (besides maybe cheese fries and pizza dip).

That's all for now!

Sincerely yours,
-gc(v)

No comments:

Post a Comment