July 1, 2014

bolt from the blue

If you've read my previous posts, you'd know I've had problems with my knee these past few days. If you haven't read my previous posts, now you know. After my knees healed I still couldn't manage to put pants on and I hated the idea of going out with my knees looking so weird. I didn't have plans for the rest of the week so I just binge-watched anime and made mac n cheese at midnight. On Saturday though, one of my best friends was having a surprise birthday party thrown for her. There aren't many pictures from that night, but it sure was fun.

I gave the birthday girl a piggyback ride since she was wearing heels.
I was trying to photobomb my best friend, Ginty.
(I laughed so hard it came out blurry.)
It was fun while it lasted.

Sincerely yours,
-gc(v)

No comments:

Post a Comment